The Busy Season has arrived. December is the month you need to pace yourself to enjoy. Start by thinking energize. Here are some tips to motivate and energize.
- Get out of the house. The fresh air and sunshine offer mood-boosting effects and are a good source of Vitamin D.
- Try something new. Try something new or even adventuresome or totally new, food, friends or entertainment.
- Involve friends and family. Energizing with others, is a “twofer” sharing your joy with someone doubles the effect.
- Always say Yes. To any invite even if you don’t feel too excited about it. A new friend may be waiting to meet you.
- Drink & Eat Right. If you feel energy-depleted, grab a glass of water. Remember food is either energy-giving or energy-depleting. Up the protein and limit sugars and processed foods. Plan in advance for your holiday buffet calorie splurges
- Don’t forget the ZZZ’s. A good sleep at the end of the day is just what your body needs to restore and repair itself.
Go grab some pep in your step, energize and enjoy the coming season.