See if you can incorporate some of the tips that all Olympians incorporate into every day.
- Something is better than nothing. Do “something” every day that gets your blood flowing.
- Prioritize Sleep. Optimize your sleep, set a regular routine.
- Your State of Mind Matters. Stay focused on the things you CAN control, like including exercise in your day.
- Make protein a Part of Every Meal. 50 grams divided by every meal. Keep sugars and salt to a minimum.
- Stick to a Routine. Consistency is most important. Keep doing little things day in and day out to roll into a successful practice.
- Chunk Your Goals. Setting realistic goals is a powerful tool. Start by walking ½ a mile then increase by 5 houses every day.