Let’s see if you can get through January without using any of the phrases below. Not regarding your health, the food you eat, the exercise you promised to do.
- I have never done it that way before.
- I am not ready for that, yet.
- I am doing OK without changing anything.
- I have tried it all before.
- I think it will cost too much.
- I don’t think this plan will work.
- I’ll be OK without changing.
Now if you can work on your self-betterment until Valentine’s Day, you will have 6 weeks of building a HABIT of self-improvement. Your Valentine’s Day reward will be a happy heart, in more ways than one. Don’t be a STAGNATOR! Move, Do, Be a Better You!!