Challenge Your Heart in February
- Stay socially active with friends and family and within your community.
- Stay physically active with regular exercise
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet — dump the junk food in favor of fiber-rich, low-fat, and low-cholesterol eating.
- Don’t neglect yourself: Regular check-ups with your doctor, dentist, and optometrist are even more important now.
- Take all medications as directed by your doctor.
- Limit alcohol consumption and cut out smoking.
- Get the sleep that your body needs.
Finally, taking care of your physical self is vital, but it’s important that you tend to your emotional health as well. Reap the rewards of your long life, and enjoy each and every day. Now is the time to savor good health and happiness