We grow up with our own good and bad bacterial/viral ratio in our bodies. Our immune system does the job of supporting the good and fighting the bad, always seeking balance. Our immune systems are under STRESS. Here are ways to engage your immune system. We need to rev it up. . Follow these basics to engage your immune system in seeking immunity balance.
- Don’t smoke, as it clogs up our lung filtering system.
- Exercise, help keep the joints fluid, improves mood, balance, weight, boosts energy.
- Eat right: vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and nuts are loaded with nutrients essential for our immune system.
- Maintain a healthy weight, move more eat less. Nothing after 7:00 pm allows your digestive system to go on active duty.
- Keep alcohol to a minimum, as the effect of alcohol inhibits immunity and accelerates the inflammatory immune responses within our bodies. Also, encourages snacking
- Get adequate sleep at night allowing our bodies to internally rebuild for the next day
So, go bravely out in our COVID 19 (Delta/Mu) world. Get vaccinated. Wear a mask in public. Ensure your immune system has your back! If you do what you must to help, your immune system will evoke & support you going forward. Do your part: Stay Healthy.